Polyurethane spray technology
PROTECTION FOR ALL SURFACES
Protective polyurethane cover by Bullet Liner
Design elements, furniture coatings
Coatings for scenic elements
Water reservoirs, metal parts coating
Concrete protection coatings
Why choose our service ?!
Bullet Liner is a unique high-tech two-component injection system from ACCELLA polyurethane systems. It provides long-lasting surface protection, whether it is concrete, wood, metal. The high-pressure spray system can handle virtually any type of material using suitable primers for paving. While other painting materials require drying, Bullet Liner coating is touch-safe within seconds of application. Maximum load may be applied after 24h. The coating can be applied in a variety of color shades, followed by RAL, NCS or the original body color of the car. Due to its properties, it is the most effective long-term solution for surface protection.
Your idea – our solution!
- Over 12 years of work experience in material development
- Individual approach to each client
- Professional surface preparation and coating
- We develop the best solutions for the client’s needs
- Professional application equipment
- Product compliance with all EU standards
- Protection against corrosion
- Scratch, impact resistant
- High wear resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Adjusts to temperature changes
- Easy to maintain and always looks as good as new
- The treatment is carried out by highly qualified specialists
- Extends the life of any coated surface
- Warranty against cracking or peeling of the coating
- Warranty Certificate
- Solvent free, chemically resistant
- Can be applied from 1mm thickness
- Non-slip and noise canceling coating
- High tensile and abrasion resistance
CHOOSE AND BECOME OUR COOPERATION PARTNER
- Looking for something new?
- Traditional color solutions do not live up to expectations?
- Want to make your products differ and last longer?
WE HAVE AN OFFER!
We will develop a technological solution for your production needs using this unique surface protection product. Spray equipment and materials, training and technical support in the long term.