Graco E-10 HP
Grow your business with polyurea applications
The Reactor E-10hp is an ideal entry-level system and is great for coating projects such as balconies, pools, waterproofing and bedliner applications. It’s a smart, affordable investment that will help your business grow.
Even though it’s an entry-level system, it still packs plenty of power. The Reactor E-10hp adds high pressure to give you the power and performance you need to spray polyurea coatings. This compact unit is lightweight and portable – and even runs on residential power so you don’t need to invest in a generator.
Graco Reactor E-XP2 proportioner is engineered to process and spray polyurea and other coatings that require high pressures. The hybrid heater and heated hose condition the materials to the right viscosity prior to mixing. Quick knockdown lower pump for easy maintenance, easy-to-use controls, and rugged, portable design make the Reactor the preferred choice for coatings applications.
Graco also offers an electric proportioner in its new Reactor 2 series, the Reactor 2 E-XP2. Count on Graco Reactor E-Series proportioners for power, performance and productivity on fast-curing polyurea coatings. And get the job done faster and more reliably than ever before.
Revolutionize the way you run your business
Each feature in the Reactor 2 was strategically designed to help your business, with innovations that help your operation run smoothly. Software and hardware enhancements for better spray performance. And new technologies that add to your bottom line.
Reactor 2 E-XP2 gives you:
- Compact footprint – more room in your spray rig
- Ergonomic design – easier to service
- Advanced control modules
- Better spraying performance compared to traditional electric Reactor systems
- Troubleshooting made quick and easy with QR codes
Graco InSite™ gives you:
- Better control – manage your spray foam or polyurea business wherever you are
- Better documentation – automatically collect job log data and spray parameters – lets you confirm the job was sprayed to specifications
- Better fleet and crew management
- Better cost containment and forecasting
- Graco InSite comes standard on all Elite models of Reactor 2